Are you lost your Windows XP serial key? Are you going to throw Windows Xp CD to the dustbin which is lost serial key? Or going buy a new one? Wait a second and read this post. Then you will never want to throw it to the dustbin or buy a new one. Here is the simple way to find your lost Win XP serial key.
- Put your Windows XP Cd and explore it to open the folders in the Win XP CD.
- Now you have to open i386 folder.
- Then Find the text document named as UNATTENDED.txt . please remember that it is in the i386 folder.
- Now open UNATTENDED.txt file scroll down to bottom of the text file.
- Now you will find the serial key for that Windows XP CD, at the bottom of the text file.
******* This method works for any Windows XP CD. But I'm not tested on other operating systems like, Windows Vista, Windows 7........