Normally N-Gage games don’t work for s60 phones (old versions). Although you have s60 mobile phone, I’m sure you like to play N-Gage games from your phone. If yes, you are lucky. Because, now there is a way to play N-gage games from your s60 mobile phones. Follow the instructions carefully to do it.
Install N-gage games in s60 phones
1) First of all, find and install a “Blz installer”(Blizzard installer) in your s60 mobile phone.
2) Now find the game file which is you want to play.
3) Your game file will be in “ .blz ” file format. If not it will be in “.rar’ or “.zip’ format. If your game file is in “.rar” or “.zip” format, unzip file until find “.blz ” file.
4) Copy “.blz ” game file to the memory card’s root directory(e:\).
5) Now open installed “Blz installer”
6) Select your ” .blz” file from the Blz installer and install the game.
Uninstall N-gage games in s60 phones
1) Download and install a file manager ( eg:- FExplorer,File Explorer) in your s60 mobile phone.
2) Go to the Memory CardàSystemàApps from installed file manager.
3) There is a file named same as your game name. Delete that file.
4) Now go to the Phone MemoryàSystemàApps from installed file manager.
5) There is a file named same as your game name. Delete that file.